(Note: Source Links in the Years)
- 2017: tumblr user thatsmoderatelyraven’s fluffy chicken makes a guest star appearance at the new president’s inauguration. “it’s been my life goal to meet you” says the president
- 2020: tumblr has tripled the amount of blogs registered. Every pun imaginable has been made, all photos of random things in rooms have been taken in HD format, all quotes have been said. There are no more recognizable url’s, even fahjtekysuleirdtyrzdsd and jiput4qwar8tgahwsf8g9bosdiv are taken. It is a dark time. The end is near.
- 2023: Arthur has just begun its 26th season
The new voice actor’s voice has become so squeaky that only Arthur fans’ dogs can hear him
- 2025: scientists are still scrambling to figure out what “zigazig ahh” is so that they can give the spice girls what they really really want
the spice girls are getting impatient
war is upon us
- 2053: a girl lays on her bed wearing vintage ugg boots. ‘I was born in the wrong generation’ she sighs as she listens to taylor swift and cries over a one direction poster.
- 2066: physical contact has been outlawed. hug dealers tenderly embrace people in the dead of night and shady people hold hands in dark streets
- 2068: Sam Winchester is 85 years old. He begins to suffer severe heart problems caused by being old as fuck. Dean gets in his motorized wheelchair and goes to the nearest crossroads at a speed of 3mph and trades his soul for Sam’s life. It is at this point that even the crossroads demons are beginning to worry about the Winchesters’ unhealthy codependency problems.
- 2088: there is only one tree left. the tree is cut down and used to make a newspaper with the headline No More Trees
- 2137: You open your tumblr profile, again after many years. You click on the message box. 1 message. You click on it.
‘Yes, same here! :)’
And you don’t know what it was referring to beacause you don’t have a fucking sent messages box.
- 3009: a group of humans listen to boom boom pow. when fergie says that she is so 3008 they all stand shocked and realise. fergie is now behind the times. fergie herself has become 2000 and late. this is unbelievable news to the humans. hours later the planet descends into war and chaos.
- 4000: 500 years after the last great war.
Humanity survives in small nomadic tribes.
One tribe has uncovered an ancient artifact from before the wars. They believe if they can solve its riddle, they may be able to unite humanity once more.
great. 2,000+ years into the future and still no Sherlock series 4
I would ask you to think of something, anything in the whole world that makes you want to keep on living. Death is such a permanent thing anon. Once you die, you’re gone, and who knows what happens after that? But there are so many possibilities in life. Is there any place in the world that you would like to see? Are there any books or movies that you are looking forward too? If you’re following me, I’m assuming you like attack on titan. Wouldn’t you like to find out what’s in Eren’s basment, or even just how the anime ends in general? IT may sound stupid, but it’s a reason to keep on going, even if life is tough. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t want to stop living, even now my life isn’t going to well. But I just remember all the things that there are to live for, no matter how small or insignificant they may be. I want to live to see the Hobbit, I want to travel to New Zealand so I can see the the Shire, I want to see mountains and forests and travel the world. There are a lot of beautiful things here anon. Have you ever looked up at the stars on a clear night? You can’t look up at those beautiful things and tell me that the world is horrible. You can’t tell me that there isn’t some magic here. There’s always a reason to live, you just need to find one. Even if it is just so you can see the new episode of a show. No matter how depressed or fucked up I am, I always have hope. And that’s what keeps me going. No one can tell you that you need to live, I don’t know how special life is, I don’t think it is sacred, I don’t think commiting suicide is a sin. But I do think that things can get better, and I believe that there is always a reason to live. Just find that one reason, and hold onto it. Remember that death is permanent, and once your dead, theres just nothing. And that might seem nice, but is that really what you want? Especially when there are so many wonderful things. It’s hard to see them sometimes, but they’re there if you look hard enough. I’m not saying to be happy and not be sad, that’s impossible. I’m just saying to have hope. To hold onto one little thing, just one reason to live. There’s always one thing.
ALSO, listen to wake me up by avicii
I wish I was thinner but I also wish that I didn’t wish I was thinner
i am so threatened by pretty girls they are terrifying
all the pretty girls on a Saturday night
our fandom hellz ya
my writing style could best be described as “probably more commas than is entirely necessary”